Tuesday 30 June 2015

Finished chapter

Well, with the installation of segment ten the first chapter in book two is finished. I've created the associated chapter-page and linked to the prologue for book two.

Next installation will be the short frame story piece, and after that we head into chapter two. As it looks right now chapter two and three will stick together like a settings-based micro-arc.

For once I'm below a full chapter in written buffert, but as my vacation is nearing it would seem I'll be able to rebuild a more healthy buffert.

During said vacation I'll also return to book one and clean out some parts that need fixing. That's not a process I'll run through in one go, but when it eventually is done, some months down the line, I expect book one to be a few thousand words longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment