Sunday 28 June 2015

Funny thing with publishing platforms

I chose to spread my stories to a few different platforms.

The primary one, for this story is this blog, and it seems I have a few readers who follow my daily updates.

Then there's Wattpad where readers come in small bursts. And I tried Jukepop, which was a dud. As in zero readers who followed my stories to the end. Very recently I uploaded to Inkitt, but I have no idea how that will turn out.

A month after I started publishing Transition and Restart I added it to a place called GetInkspired. For some reason unknown to me I have more readers there than here.

It's the same words, because it's the same story. So I can't but wonder why it dies horribly in one place and gets listed among the popular reads in another. If anyone knows you're welcome to educate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment